- If we would truly seek to be more like our Savior and Master, learning to love as He loves should be our highest goal ~ Ezra Taft Benson (275).
- Perfect love is perfectly patient ~Neal A. Maxwell (69).
Spiritual strength frequently comes through selfless service. President Monson Preparation Brings Blessings (May 2010 Liahona)
- In this marvelous dispensation of the fullness of times, our opportunities to love and give of ourselves are indeed limitless, but they are also perishable. Today there are hearts to gladden, kind words to say, deeds to be done, and souls to be saved. ~ President Monson December 2012 Ensign Rediscovering the Christmas Spirit
- Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved. ~ Thomas S. Monson Finding Joy in the Journey (Oct 2008 Conference)
- Think the best of each other, especially of those you say you love. Assume the good and doubt the bad. ~Jeffrey R. Holland from Created for Greater Things (BOOK)
Choose your love. Love your choice. ~ Thomas S. Monson Priesthood Power (April 2011 Conference)
- Pollinate the world with the pure love of Christ. ~M. Russell Ballard Be Anxiously Engaged (Oct. 2012)